We offer three main methods of shipment:
- UPS Overnight* Express Shipping (1-2 Days) = $75
- UPS 2-Day Shipping (typically 2-3 Days) = $55
- UPS Ground Shipping (typically 5-8 Business Days) = $45
You will see that UPS Overnight Shipping is the only option offered for items valued $2,000 or higher on our website. *This is our preferred form of shipment and the one that we always recommend when transporting items of value such as jewelry and watches and the other products you’ll find on our site. It is the only shipping method in which the package contents are fully covered by our insurance plan, a signature is required upon receipt, and the parcel is 100% trackable during its journey.
Most of our packages are sent using the United Parcel Service. Other major carriers (such as the USPS and FedEx) may be used upon request; however, you need to contact our offices to make special arrangements. All packages traveling to postal boxes must travel via USPS.
Everything we sell is also available for in-store pick-up. Shop in the comfort of your own home or office, on your own time, and reserve the item(s) of your desire. Pay nothing for shipping. Just complete the transaction on-line, choose “in-store pick-up” during checkout, and pick your gift up at our showroom on Main Street at your convenience. We can even have your jewelry beautifully gift wrapped before your arrival! (complimentary gift wrapping is available on all of our online products)
We attempt to process all online orders within 48 hours. Typically, you can expect your order to ship out on the next available business day (as long as no customization is needed). But when you place an order on montanayogos.com, the transaction is simply captured: The item(s) gets put on-hold for you and our system stores your personal information; however, nothing is finalized until one of our associates manually processes your order. You should receive a series of e-mails from us once you complete a purchase from our online store, including one that specifically alerts you to shipment of you order and any relevant tracking information. Please note that we usually only send items out on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; this is to protect you and your purchase, as we try to keep our valuable items in the transit process for as little time as possible and do not want important pieces sitting in warehouses or delivery trucks over the weekend. Please also keep weekends and Federal Holidays in mind when considering your shipping options. We are not responsible for slower-than-anticipated delivery times due to holidays and/or unexpected weather. Please call to clarify delivery times, set-up Saturday delivery or to rush an item.
We want you to be happy.
Our goal is for you to end up with beautiful, meaningful jewelry that you can enjoy for years to come. We want you to love the gifts you receive from Miller’s Jewelry.
Therefore, we have a fairly liberal return policy, especially for a small town, family-owned & operated business. Here are the important facts when it comes to returning something with Miller's Jewelry:
- Items purchased via our online website are eligible for a full refund if returned unused & undamaged within 10 days of purchase.
- You may exchange the unsuitable item(s) for something else within our existing inventory for a period of one month post-purchase. (up to 30 days)
- Store credit can also be received for returned merchandise that is unused/undamaged within that first 30 day period.
- Anything that has been customized is non-returnable; so, once a piece has been engraved or sized or otherwise altered, it cannot be returned.
- Because of the significant savings on sale items and clearance nature of these sales, these purchases cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Gift Certificates are also non-refundable.
- At the holidays, we make an exception to our typical policy, as we know many people start their shopping early — which we encourage! And because we understand that it might be a while before you actual give/receive the present purchased from our store, holiday gifts are eligible to return for a full refund through January 10th and to exchange/receive store credit until January 25th.
- Miller’s Jewelry reserves the right to buy-back any merchandise that has extended beyond our typical return/exchange period. A restocking fee typically applies in these cases.
- We do also offer a trade-up program on diamonds! When the time is right, you can bring back an engagement ring center stone or pair of diamond studs that you’ve purchased from us, and we will give you full credit on your original buy towards an upgrade to a larger gemstone. Call or e-mail our offices for more details about this program!
Return Shipping Instructions
To return your purchase, you should mail your product(s) to:
ATTN: Online Sales Department
35 West Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
*DO NOT put “Jewelry” or any other term that identifies the contents on the outside of your box.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $200 back to us, we require a trackable shipping service AND purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and not responsible for any losses that occur in transit. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.