- Raffle tickets are being sold in our showroom on Main Street starting Thursday, November 17th, with Ladies’ Night (the Downtown Holiday Kick-off Event).
- They cost $75 each or two for $140.
- Only 500 tickets will be sold max.
- Purchases must be made in Montana and in-person.
- Additionally, you must be 18 years old to participate.
- Ticket sales close on December 30th, 2022.
- The raffle drawing will occur on December 31st of 2022.
- You do not need to be present at the time of drawing to win.
- This raffle is being sponsored by Miller’s Jewelry and all proceeds will be donated to charity. No costs are being recouped to pay for the prize, labor, promotion, or any other associated fees.
About the Cause:
The funds generated from this event are going to support a homelessness initiative through the HRDC of Bozeman. Safe, secure, and affordable housing is something we believe everyone deserves and an issue that has become paramount in our community. At Miller’s, we wanted to do our part to address, and hopefully improve, the situation. The HRDC is committed to building a better community and tackling home insecurity in The Gallatin Valley. The people there work hard every day to make our collective future brighter. A new service hub called Community Commons is currently under-construction by The HRDC. We intend for the money raised with this contest to go towards financing a portion of Homeward Point, which is one element of Community Commons and will become Bozeman’s first year-round shelter.
The randomly selected winner will receive one custom ring that was made especially for this contest and in honor of the store’s 140th anniversary. It is a wide, open-lattice design with various geometric elements and holds a 1.40 carat round brilliant cut diamond. The diamond is a G.I.A. certified gemstone that has been prong-set at center. Made of 18-karat yellow gold, the ring is valued at $12,995. Insurance appraisal paperwork will be included with the ring, as will one complimentary sizing within two sizes of the current size 7.
This is a chance to possibly win some very beautiful jewelry while also truly helping your community.
We want to sincerely thank everyone who has been supportive of these efforts.
from The Johnson Family
and The Entire Miller’s Jewelry Sparkle Team